Intermodal Cartage Company- Nashville, TN
Regional Vice President: Nick Payne
Address: 131 West Express Drive, Nashville, TN 37210
Phone Number: 615-277-2783
About IMCG Nashville
The Intermodal Cartage Company (IMCG) Nashville, TN facility was opened in 1985 and provides a fleet of approximately 100 drivers, including company drivers, that proudly serve businesses in need of logistics and transportation services.
Intermodal Cartage Company Nashville is specifically an intermodal trucking and container drayage company that provides intermodal logistics and transportation services to clients in Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas. Including our Nashville location, Intermodal Cartage Company has five facilities strategically located across the South.
Intermodal Cartage Company Nashville is also part of the IMC Companies national network of local shipping experts. Our network of companies across the U.S. gives you the advantage of our local market knowledge, home-grown expertise, and national coverage. Our combined family of brands includes over 1,500 employees, 1,000 power units, 125 maintenance and repair vehicles, and more than 6,000 containers and chassis – all working for you!
Our Nashville, TN address is 131 West Express Drive just off of exit 212 where Highway 40 and Highway 24 meet.
The IMCG Nashville facility includes:
- 20 acres lighted
- Bonded and secured facility
- 4 Interchange Lanes
- 1000 + slot capacity for wheeled units
- 1700 + slot capacity for grounded units
- Current depot provider for 9 Steamship lines and MCCP chassis pool
- Activity reporting is available including use of www.imcdepot.com and all aspects of EDI
- Loaded top pick lift
- Fork lift with Chassis stacking capabilities
- One Ottawa hostler on site for depot use only
- Onsite maintenance provided by Frederick Intermodal